Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Website Revamp

Threads: 3
I know this is not a priority at the moment but our website needs to be revamped. For example the web miner should be in  maintenance mode. And we should have a easier simplistic design if we are going to reach out to more people. Yes we have came far with the gaming community but on our website we need to reach out to university students, highschool students, athletes and businesses if we are going to have an increased adoption. Simplicity is key crypto is new for some people and even a graphic video demonstrating what XP coin can do differently are some of the things we need to work on. Lately I have been bouncing around some ideas and I love what our community does so I would also like to propose a referral program possibly for our wallet which could be huge. We need a more UI friendly wallet design for Android and entire UI creation of the IOS wallet, remember 20% of the world phone users use Iphone so that cannot be out of the question. Thank you for taking the time to review my thoughts!

06-04-2018, 01:13 AM
Find Reply

Threads: 0
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2018, 05:42 AM by BabaBratz.)
Yeah i am with you about the website. A new would be nice. I would consider to take the news section to the front page and everyone who visit the page need to see the game portal and his oportunities.
If i would be new to crypto and some tells me i could earn xp by playing steem, first thing i would do is check out the homepage.
After 5 min i would give up, i think.
The need of a clean, intuitive way with a good explanation (includes the amount of xp you can earn) is here. Right now your are far head in the section gaming cryptocoins. Make use of it

06-08-2018, 05:41 AM
Find Reply