Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do the members think?

XP Team
Threads: 8
Hey Members,

What do you think XP can do in the real world? What applications and how would it be put into action? What unique ways can XP become more mainstream and how does it get transferred in an easy and comfortable way for "non-users"? How can folks use XP when they receive it as a gift, for services or have purchased it to play with?

This is just a what are you thinking post - there is no hurry nor any wrong answer. I do ask that we refrain from repeating the same concept over and over, so please do read the other posts before answering. - Go ahead, write a book, there's plenty of space and if it's an interesting read, then by all means, let's hear your idea.

[Image: 42366087141_5c0de49ee6_m.jpg]

05-26-2018, 03:39 PM
Find Reply

Threads: 0
in my opinion , what fiat currency do in real world xp will do thesame,very very bright future.

XR8qEZMw3c57jCZhRHQuCPzR83hR7zY4Cm
05-26-2018, 08:19 PM
Find Reply

The coin has HUGE potential in the gaming world and also the real world where you can earn XP coin for anything which gives you an Experience, in life.
That being said, the potential of XP depends primarily on the developers.
The bare minimum for a community coin is the path to go forward or the ROADMAP.
You take any coin, it has a roadmap. Our coin has been having the roadmap in the making for the past 3 months.
My friends when asked to invest in XP is making fun of us by saying that" the coin with no proper developers and not even a roadmap"
Whenever asked on discord, the moderators are making fun of the person asking for a tentative date for the roadmap.
XP has a gr8 active community who are active enough to bring XP to 1st place in AD coin giveaway. But, i feel developers dont feel the same way as the community does.
Hopefully some sort of good reply will come from the MODs, not like updates are coming shortly !
PS : I was reading the tips to getting listed on Binance. Its worth a read, see whether XP would qualify to be listed !

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/binance-l...gpeng-zhao

05-30-2018, 08:02 PM
Find Reply

XP Team
Threads: 8
(05-30-2018, 08:02 PM)javaman Wrote: The coin has HUGE potential in the gaming world and also the real world where you can earn XP coin for anything which gives you an Experience, in life.
That being said, the potential of XP depends primarily on the developers.
The bare minimum for a community coin is the path to go forward or the ROADMAP.
You take any coin, it has a roadmap. Our coin has been having the roadmap in the making for the past 3 months.
My friends when asked to invest in XP is making fun of us by saying that" the coin with no proper developers and not even a roadmap"
Whenever asked on discord, the moderators are making fun of the person asking for a tentative date for the roadmap.
XP has a gr8 active community who are active enough to bring XP to 1st place in AD coin giveaway. But, i feel developers dont feel the same way as the community does.
Hopefully some sort of good reply will come from the MODs, not like updates are coming shortly !
PS : I was reading the tips to getting listed on Binance. Its worth a read, see whether XP would qualify to be listed !

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/binance-l...gpeng-zhao

Thank you, this is what we are asking for. I want your (our members) thoughts. Smile

05-30-2018, 08:29 PM
Find Reply

(This post was last modified: 06-01-2018, 07:52 PM by Jet77.)
I hope the Announcement in bitcointtalk can be changed,.please use an interesting words
i saw only experience point english
i wonder the xp team have no other words
please remember the words is marketing,

06-01-2018, 07:49 PM
Find Reply

Threads: 1
i believe this coin is about to go crazy trust me , i cant wait

My name is a john I am not affiliated with xp I just want to it to go to the moon

XP https://www.electricmoney.us
06-05-2018, 02:55 AM
Website Find Reply

(This post was last modified: 06-05-2018, 01:27 PM by NemesisZAUK.)
Here you go...

https://steemit.com/xpcoin/@imjustaseal/...of-xp-coin

06-05-2018, 01:25 PM
Find Reply

XP 
Loving the way XP is taking small steps forward and leaning from the past mistakes and only releasing news when they are ready, It's looking good for the future of XP and I am looking forward to seeing what else the XP team have been upto  XP ROCKS

06-08-2018, 09:37 PM
Find Reply

Threads: 2
Hi to all. I think XP could be included to some hardware wallets such as Nano Ledger or Trezor. Why I am thinking in this way is that XP coin would be even more precious than ever in the future.

06-12-2018, 10:11 PM
Find Reply

Thats right, the last post in this topic LOSES THE GAME; I guess I just lost the game too.

[url="http://hd-wallpapersfd.info/category/military/"]hd-wallpapersfd.info[/url]
09-17-2018, 11:56 AM
Website Find Reply